Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Fractus Media’ or ‘Fractus Learning’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Amworks, Anglesea Row, Dublin 7, Ireland. Our company registration number is 439167 with the Irish Companies Registration Office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You acknowledge and agree that any Content or other material contained or distributed on or through the Site, by Fractus Learning, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use or distribute any Content received through the Site without the authorization of the Content owner. You agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute Content available through the Site, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Fractus Learning respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our users to do the same. Fractus Learning may terminate the Content of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
- If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement, please notify Fractus Learning’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following our thirty (30) calendar day refund policy, any customers seeking a purchase refund must make the request via our contact page within (30) calendar days of making the purchase.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of Ireland