Top Gifts and toys for 4 year old girls Rundown:
You'll get all the high-quality materials you need for 2-3 fun, educational projects in every crate.
Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter is a beginner’s ride for toddlers who wants wheels but are still developing their balancing and coordination skills.
The alluring aroma, colors, and BUBBLES of the Two Sisters Spa Bubble Bomb Unicorn Surprise may lure any kid at bath time…plus there is a surprise unicorn toy in each bath bomb.
An outstanding choice for toddlers that love vehicles - and what toddler doesn't?
This toy tea set is good enough to eat off of - literally! Made of FDA-approved for food-contact materials, your daughter can play pretend and be safe at the same time.
- KiwiCo does a great job making the projects age-appropriate for your 4 year old.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and critical thinking in every box.
- You can feel the quality in the sturdiness of each project piece. Your girl won’t easily break these pieces.
- Your child will be learning while having a great time creating. That’s what makes is one of the best toys for 4 year old girls.
- Not every kit has great replay value – but you get a new crate every month.
- Parents need to be involved when creating the projects.
The Koala Crate by Kiwico is a great way to keep your 4 year old girl engaged throughout the year. This isn’t one toy – instead you buy a three or six month subscription and “crates” are delivered throughout the year. Parents and children work together to create the project for the month and then play with it afterward. We’ve reviewed quite a few over the years – and our reviewer families have raved about how these crates have provided hours of quality parent-child bonding time.
The subject of the kits varies – but you’ll find a parental guide, board book and creative materials for 2-3 projects inside each toy box. The toy projects are fun to play with after you build them – but not all of them have a long life of replayability. Some do, but for others, the creation process is where the fun is at. That’s the genius of these subscription box gifts – even if a child isn’t stoked about a particular crate, there’s a new one to explore coming in a few short weeks.
- The low deck is close to the ground to limit injuries when your toddler falls.
- The base is broad and textured to make balancing easier and avoid slipping.
- Hand grips are comfortable for small hands.
- It may be slow, but it is designed for novice riders
The Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter is one of the best outdoor toys for toddlers who want the wheels but are still developing their balancing and coordination skills. The scooter is designed to boost your toddler’s riding fun while keeping them safe as they develop necessary skills.
A broad base help with better balance. As a beginner on their first scooter, your toddler must concentrate on many aspects that are foreign to them. The broad base makes it easier for them to balance without falling or slipping off a narrow base when trying to move forward. It is also textured so that beginner rider will stay on the deck and not slip off during movement.
When your toddler does fall with the scooter, and they all do, the base is low to the ground. They may end up with a few scrapes and a dented pride, but they won’t fall far with the deck close to the ground.
The handgrips are comfortable to hold onto and the right size for small hands.
Two wheels in the front maximize the scooter’s stability, ensuring the toddler is safe on the scooter. It won’t topple or tip while your toddler is learning how to ride the scooter and keep their balance at the same time. Another safety feature is the turning radius that is designed for the best mobility without being unsafe.
The scooter is available in red and pink colors. The classic model has a foot brake; the sport model doesn’t.
- Dramatic colored water and alluring aromas may intrigue any reluctant kid to the bath.
- The bath bombs are about the size of a tennis ball and make lots of bubbles.
- Inside each bath bomb is a unicorn toy surprise that is released as the bath bomb fizzes and bubbles.
- The pieces may be a choking hazard for toddlers younger than three years old.
The Two Sisters Spa Bubble Bath Bombs may entice any kid to bath with all the bubbles…and the fun unicorn gift surprise inside the bath bomb. Yes, inside each bubble bath bomb is a treasure, a unicorn toy, or a unicorn jewelry piece. For little boys, there is the Superhero Kit with fun superhero figurines and keepsakes.
The secret is to use water pressure for the ultimate experience. Drop the bath bomb into the water while the bath is filling with water. Before long, you will have fragrant, colorful bath water with lots and lots of bubbles. Each bath bomb is about the size of a tennis ball…can you imagine the fizzing and bubbles!
Another surprise is the unicorn toy or jewelry that is released from within the bath bomb. It could be a unicorn necklace, a ring, squishies, unicorn horn or finger puppets, lip gloss, or a bracelet hidden within, waiting for an excited kid to have a bath.
The toys and products are created by moms who work flexi-hours because family is important to them. Being moms, they know which unicorn gifts and toys to select that will thrill little girls and little boys, who like all things superhero related.
- Great for social play for your 4 year old girl
- Different cars and trucks leads to great replay value
- Large size makes it easy for toddlers to assemble on their own
- Combine with other DUPLO sets for more fun!
- Includes cards and instructions
- Sometimes hard to find in stock
- Older preschoolers will want more of a challenge than this set provides.
LEGOs have been a staple under the Christmas tree for years – and this DUPLO My First Cars and Trucks lives up to the LEGO reputation for fun and quality. All young girls enjoy creating exciting toy cars and trucks they can “drive” themselves. It’s a great toy that parents can play with as well – and since there are multiple combinations to make different vehicles, your toys for 4 year old girl will not get bored with this toy.
Since these building toys can be extended by adding other sets to play with, it will grow with your little girl as she goes from being a 4 year old to a preschooler. The easy portability means you’ll often be packing these DUPLO toys up and bringing them to your child’s friends house. Luckily it’s easy and simple to do!
It’s a great gift for 4 year old. You might want to look around at other DUPLO sets as well – price can often vary widely.
- Made in the USA of BPA-free, recycled milk jugs.
- Easy to clean – it’s dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze!
- Your 4 year old girl will build both fine and gross motor skills playing with this set.
- Great for tub play as well.
- Built to last for years of play.
- You pay extra for the Earth-friendly construction.
If your young ::age:: girl is looking for a toy tea set to go along with tea time, the Green Toys Tea Set is a great choice. she can play while being nice to the environment at the same time. You see, these tea cups, pots, plates, creamer and sugar bowl are all made of food-grade recycled materials. This is awesome because it means you can actually drink from the set without worrying about hot water melting plastic or leeching and undesirable chemicals.
This tea set is wonderful. The toy items are sturdy while still being small enough for little hand’s to easily handle. It is safe to eat and drink from, washes easily, and quite resistant to scratches and blemishes. Some people aren’t aware that toy manufacturers now have to put little holes to prevent suffocation in any toy a young girl might jam in their mouth. The sugar bowl is the one in this set with the holes – so if you pour a powder in the bowl, it won’t stay there!
These cups are kid-sized, not doll-sized – so they’ll be able to drink more than a sip when playing make-believe. It’s one of the best tea sets out there for kids!
- The bubble machine spews automatically over 500 bubbles per minute.
- An 8-ounce Bubble Solution is included in the package.
- The adorable dolphin design is sturdy and won’t fall over and spill the slippery liquid.
- You may need lots of solutions to operate the bubble machine for 2 hours
The Kidzlane Bubble Machine is the ultimate bubbles experience. Remember, as a kid, how much fun it was to blow bubbles and how frustrating it was that you could never blow enough bubbles? Your mouth was tired long before the bubbles solution was depleted.
With the bubble machine that blows automatically over 500 bubbles per minute, your toddler doesn’t have to go through the same frustrations you did. They don’t have to try and balance between creating a continuous flow of bubbles so that they can pop them before they disappear in the air. The bubble machine creates the bubbles for your kids so they can focus on the fun of popping and playing with the bubbles.
Your toddler may be delighted with the adorable dolphin design. They may love the idea of the ten spinning wands that spews out the bubbles from the dolphin’s open mouth. You’ll have an endless supply of bubbles. If you are using it indoors, it will fill a room quickly with soapy bubbles.
With a flat, supportive base, the bubble machine is securely positioned on most surfaces. You don’t have to worry that it will tip over and spill the soapy liquid causing kids to slip and injure themselves. A quiet motor that runs on 6 AA batteries runs smoothly.
The on-off switch and applying the 8-ounce Bubble Solution (included in the purchase) is straightforward enough for your kid to do it.
- Gentle sprinkles and sprays familiarize your toddler with outdoor water play.
- The versatility of sprinkles to run through on the outside and the soft spray while sitting in the water is a fun way to cool off on a hot summer’s day.
- Do not place on hard surfaces where toddlers may injure themselves if they slip.
The Banzai Sprinkle and Splash Play Mat is perfect for keeping toddlers cool and fresh on a summer’s day. It’s also great for familiarizing them with water fun. If your toddler isn’t ready for an inflatable pool but wants the water entertainment, then the sprinkler play mat is an excellent toy. When they are ready, you can advance them to a pool where they can practice their swimming skills.
Who doesn’t love running around in a sprinkler? The rim of the mat functions as a sprinkler with the gentle water spraying upward. The inside of the mat holds about 1.8 inches of water for more relaxing water fun.
Made from a durable PVC material, the splash play mat attaches to a garden hose to create the constant water flow. After playtime, drain the water by holding the play mat upside down with the drain at the bottom. Allow drying to avoid unnecessary mildew forming.
Be mindful that toddlers and kids are developing and strengthening their balancing and coordination skills. They may lose their balance and slip in the water. To prevent unnecessary injuries, set up the playmat on a soft surface like grass instead of concrete.
- The thermos water bottle keeps drinks cold all day and hot for 12 hours.
- The beautiful design looks good anywhere—at school, the office, camping, or shopping.
- It is constructed from food-grade stainless steel, which ensures quality and safety.
- The water bottle isn’t dishwasher safe.
What stays cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours? A Onebottl UnicornPower Stainless Steel Water bottle! It’s ideal for unicorn-preoccupied kids, teens, and adults who need a water bottle that doubles as a thermos bottle.
The double-walled vacuum insulated exterior ensures a leakproof water bottle that fits in most cupholders when traveling. It won’t leak water on your books or make a mess in the backpack. The unique unicorn design looks good on your office desk and may be the envy of friends at school. The bottle is a blush pink with colorful, clear images of unicorns on both sides of the container. To add to its cuteness, are the stickers included in the package for unicorn girls.
Light in weight, the water bottle is designed for a comfortable grip; you’ll never be without your beverage, even when shopping, camping, biking, or visiting a friend.
It is constructed from BPA-free, 304 food-grade stainless that is safe to pour your drinks into the flask. The screw-on top secures the content inside. The mouth opening is large enough to add ice for those
- Made in the USA.
- Easy to store – just fold it up and put it away
- Constructed of hard plastic for years of use.
- Great for 4 year old girls that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Quick assembly time.
- Made for both inside and outside play.
- The more adventurous children among us may become bored with this slide as they get older.
- More expensive than no-name branded slides. You pay for the Little Tykes brand quality.
Sometimes the weather isn’t good enough to take your child out for playground fun. With the Little Tikes Easy Store Large Slide you can bring the outside fun indoors! This toy is portable – just fold the slide up and easily move it indoors or out.
It’s sturdy enough that you don’t need to worry about your girl tipping this toy over on accident. There’s a wide base and a low center of gravity. The sides of the stairs are a perfect handrail for little hands. Stuffed animals like riding this slide almost as much as little girls!
- The basketball set adjusts according to a growing child ensuring longer-lasting play.
- The oversized hoop motivates easy scoring while your kids build confidence and improve their hand-eye coordination skills.
- The hoop may come loose with rough play.
If you have a budding basketball player in your family, then the Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball set will inspire your toddler to start practicing their skills. With the oversized hoop and three kid-sized basketballs, toddlers and preschoolers will comfortably throw the ball in the hoop. It allows for easy scoring that builds confidence and motivates continuous play.
The toy basketball set is one of the best outdoor toddler toys to inspires toddlers and kids to play independently. It improves their social skills when playing together with siblings or friends. Gripping the ball and throwing it into the net strengthens coordination and balancing skills. Although the oversized hoop makes scoring easier, it does improve hand-eye coordination because they need to aim to throw the ball through the hoop.
The hoop adjusts in height from 2.5 to 4 feet to accommodate little ones and adapt to them growing in stature. For little kids, fit the hoop to be at their height so they can practice throwing the ball into the hoop. For older toddlers, challenge them by adjusting the hoop height above their heads, so they need to stretch to throw the ball in the hoop.
The base can be weighted with sand for more stability, ensuring the hoop stays stable and doesn’t tip during rough play.
- The measuring cups may teach your toddler basic math.
- A fun activity to keep your toddlers engaged on the beach and to improve their social skills when playing with friends.
- Toddlers improve hand-eye-coordination when playing with the baking set.
- The bucket isn’t designed for heavy materials, and the lid doesn’t always fit securely.
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Seaside Sidekicks Sand Baking Set will make the cutest mud pies and sand cakes your toddler may serve you. It has all the features for mixing, sifting, and baking dad’s favorite sand cake or when at home, a unique mud cake for mom.
The sea creatures’ design is appealing and a fun twist to the baking set. The mixing bowl has a turtle left that doubles for sifting the sand for a finer textured cake. Three shell-shaped measuring cups and the crab mixing spoon teach kids about quantities and measuring. The octopus whisk strengthens hand coordination when mixing the ingredients.
Handles have a chunky design for tiny hands to grip with ease allowing even the youngest to take part in the baking fun. Your toddler may also develop their social skills by inviting friends to join their cooking experience. You may be surprised by the imaginative dishes your kids can come up with and how fast they learn math by using the measuring cup and spoon.
The baking set is made of durable plastic that will last for years. When you’ve done “eating” the sand cakes, and your kids are ready to go home, it’s easy to clean the baking set for next time.
- The jewelry box is beautifully decorated with watercolor designs that will complement a little girl’s bedroom.
- The unicorn figurine spins with the unicorn tune, and the music stops when the lids close.
- Organizing and storing her jewelry and keepsakes in the jewelry box may even inspire keeping the rest of her unicorn room tidy
- Although the age is 3-months and up, the spinning unicorn may not be sturdy enough for little clumsy fingers.
Little girls love jewelry and keepsakes, and the Jewelkeeper Musical Jewelry Box is the perfect gift to store a unicorn infatuated little girl’s jewelry and treasures. Beautiful watercolor designs of unicorns, rainbows, and the unicorn castle on a sky-blue background decorate the great gift box. It may complement your daughter’s unicorn bedroom décor and may fit nicely with her unicorn toy collection. Even not-so-unicorn-obsessed little girls may love the musical box and proudly display it on their dressing table.
Opening the lid reveals a spinning unicorn with a pink mane, and the Unicorn Tune starts to play. At the back of the box is the crank to wind up the music. The soft pink lining covers the inside to cushion her unicorn necklaces, bracelets, and other keepsakes. When unwelcome snooping siblings, barge into her room, a quick close of the lid stops the music, and all evidence of the dancing unicorn.
Parents may appreciate the sturdiness and durability of the design. The unicorn musical jewelry box is made from durable pine fiberboard material and has a chic silver-tone latch to keep the music box closed. The material complies and meets CPSIA, ASTM, and EN71safety standards and guidelines.
The Party Unicorn jewelry box is already packaged for gifting for parents who don’t have time to wrap the present.
- There’s nothing better for gaining balance skills to prepare for a “big-girl” bike.
- Looks very similar to bikes ridden by Mom and Dad.
- Provides age-appropriate mobility so she can explore the world.
- No flat tires and limited moving parts make for easy maintenance for parents.
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and improve motor skills for your 4 year old.
- Not everyone loves the ride of no-air tires due to harder ride.
- The foot rest may rub against the smallest riders feet and ankles depending on their form.
A balance bike is a great choice for your girl that has places to be! Unlike many tricycle or regular bikes, balance bikes don’t have pedals. Instead, kids use their feet to push around “Flintstones-style”. This is much easier for a 4 year old to master, and helps to quickly develop the balance skills needed to graduate to a regular bicycle.
This bike is adjustable so your child will be able to use it as girl ages. she will likely move to a real bike long before outgrowing this toy.
This model is especially nice because of it’s low center of gravity – it’s easier to control. Most children over 6 will be too big for this balance bike, but it will depend on the height and skill of the individual girl. Each child grows differently.
- Teaches strategic thinking, teamwork, social skills and planning to your 4 year old girl.
- Has won numerous awards for it’s great mix of fun and skill building.
- Great for playing with children of different maturity levels for boys and girls.
- Good replay value.
- Games are relatively quick – this might be a good thing depending on the situation but something to be aware of.
- Pre-teen children and up won’t be entertained for long.
Most board games for kids are competitive – and frankly there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it’s nice for a family to have a game they work together to win, rather than against each other. This is particularly the case if you have a child that is CONSTANTLY getting beaten at games by an older sibling.
In Peaceable Kingdom, players work together as a team against the game, not each other. Besides creating a team, this allows for your 4 year old to learn to share, include others, and build up confidence for themselves and teammates. Each player is an owl that has gone out exploring at night, but now needs to get back home before the sun gets up. If all owls get home before the sun comes up, you are a winner!
- Included experiments are age-appropriate and fun for the family to work together.
- Great for bathtub and sandbox play when younger, but grows into science experiments as your child ages.
- High replay value since equipment can be used to do other experiments available for free on the internet.
- While most are common household items, you need to provide the ingredients for the experiments.
Encourage interest in science and experimental learning with this award-winning lab set. The Learning Resources Primary Science Lab set comes with a ton of kid-friendly science tools. All 12 pieces are correctly sized for 4 year old children to be able to handle.
Younger girls might just use the toy to play make-believe unless you or another adult take them step by step through the instructions. On the other hand, older children can use the included experiment cards to learn more about the physical world around them. Once you’ve gone through all the included experiments, you are free to use the equipment to tackle other experiments about the world around you.
- Easily fits two to three children for great social interactions.
- Nonlinear nature of impromptu shows gives high replay value.
- One of the best toys for developing story-telling ability.
- Doesn’t fold up for storage – an issue if space is tight.
- It’s strictly BYOP – Bring Your Own Puppets.
Your future Oscar winners will love to put their imagination into overdrive when playing with this sturdy puppet theater. The idea of a “stage” allows their creative juices to flow. 4 year old can take turns creating skits or watching their friends – either way it’s a load of fun.
It doesn’t take long to assemble, and is made of high-quality wood- meaning it should survive through years of play. Expect to see your youngsters coming back to this toy time and time again.
What We Like About The Melissa & Doug Puppet Theater
- The vinyl sides stretch to help toddlers climb out of the water.
- 6.5 inches of water is the right amount for kids to have fun without being too deep.
- It takes time to empty the inflatable pool because the material is too stretchy to turn it over.
The Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool has a 6.5-inch water depth that is the right amount of water for splashing fun on a hot summer’s day. It’s not too deep for your toddler but enough water to sit or play-swim in.
The inflatable pool is large enough for more than one toddler. Invite friends over for a swim or enjoy cooling off and splashing each other at a birthday party. It is a good size for water activities and water games. You could add a water slide for your toddler or their favorite water toys. If you don’t want to use it as a pool, use it as a great ball pit during the winter months. It should hold between 200-300 balls.
When your toddler has finished playing in the water, you don’t have to waste the water. Use a beaker to water a flower bed and lift the pool on one side for the water to run out on the lawn. Make sure the pool is dry before storing it.
The pool is made from vinyl. The stretchy material allows toddlers to push the sides down when they want to climb out of the pool. The stretchiness, however, makes it’s difficult to turn over when filled with water. First, remove water with a beaker before you turn it over. It is safer for kids if they can’t turn it over.
Although toddlers 2-years and older may play in the pool, it has small pieces that are deemed choking hazard for kids under 3-years of age.
- Self-propelled nature of toy both builds up muscle development and helps to burn off energy in your 4 year old.
- While relatively easy to use, there is some skill needed to spin fast. This helps to keep the replay value high.
- In simplest terms: Most girls think it’s really fun to spin.
- Really only appropriate for girls who can move about on their own – so you’ll need to judge if your child is ready.
- Not every kid likes to get dizzy. Most parents don’t like to clean up after children that don’t like to get dizzy. :)
The Playskool Sit ‘n Spin is a fun toy geared towards girls developed enough to sit up on their own. Children control their speed through their own arm power, which both allows them to control the speed and burn off tons of energy at the same time. This is especially helpful when kids are cooped up inside during winter months without many outlets for pent-up ::gender::-power. While it’s simple, it is extremely fun. It’s definitely one of the best toys for 4 year old girl.
This isn’t a new toy – I played with and loved one of these as a child myself. They last for many years, and kids will play with them from the pre-2 age all the way up to 6-7 years old.
- Projects are fun both to build and play with afterwards.
- Building provides a great opportunity to bond with your 4 year old girl.
- High-quality construction means projects should last as least as long as your girl is interested in it.
- The company is very interested in customer service. Their phone number is on every product.
- There is some assembly required to put together this dollhouse toy.
- While well constructed, you do pay a premium for the quality.
This Melissa & Doug Hi-Rise Wooden dollhouse is no McMansion! Your daughter will delight in making pretend-play families drive into the garage, ride the elevator upstairs, and feel right at home in this modern three-level house. Bright colors and patterns add a lively edge to the natural wooden frame, and open sides make it easy to access every room and share the fun with brothers, sisters, and friends.
The set comes with three play people and 15 pieces of furniture, but your child can bring their own figures to share in the fun. This toy is for play dates with other kids. If you are looking to give your young girl ways to avoid screen time – you’ve found a great antidote.
- The unicorn sneakers are trendy, and fashionably designed by award-winning global leaders in footwear.
- Rubber soles give your daughter secure footing wherever she steps.
- Switch on the button and in addition to rainbows, and bright unicorn lights flash to dazzle any kid.
- Girl’s sneakers may be too narrow for a broader foot.
If you’ve been searching for unicorn sneakers for your daughter, one of the best unicorn gifts is the Skechers Unicorn Craze Sneaker. It’s fashionable and trendy and made by an award-winning global leader in lifestyle footwear.
It has the rainbows, unicorns, and buttons for bright lights with each step to fascinate a little girl. If you can’t find the light button, it’s in the clouds. Look at the end of the rainbow below the ankle.
She’ll love stepping into her unicorn footwear constructed from 100% textile for a long-lasting experience. Rubber soles may keep her from losing her footing on slippery surfaces. The Little Kid size fits kids between 4-8 years, and the Big Kid navy/multi unicorn sneakers are sized for tween girls aged 8-12 years old.
- Both camera lenses have an 8-megapixel photo resolution to take high-quality photos.
- The camera is designed for kids and is easy to operate.
- The screen is 2.3 inches, which is larger than most camera screens for kids.
- SD memory card isn’t included in the purchase.
The Joytrip Kids Digital Camera is a dual-lens camera with 8 Megapixels and a camcorder with FHD 1080P video resolution that’s perfect for little 4 year old girl hands! With a 2.3 inches screen, budding photographers can show off their photography skills. The automatic face tracking feature recognizes faces to capture the best smiley moments.
Replaying the videos or look at the funny photos created with the 21 frames creates hours of fun. The 1000mAh lithium rechargeable battery won’t cut the fun-time short because it lasts for 4-6 hours. Recharging takes 4-5 hours.
Hanging the camera around the child’s neck with the lanyard will help keep the camera from falling. If it does fall, don’t sweat it too much. The camera is made of soft silicone material that is safe against a child’s skin and is also shockproof should the camera fall.
The USB charger and a micro SD card reader are included in the package but not the SD card. The camera supports up to a 32 GB card.
- Large selection of instruments means more hours of play and exploration for your 4 year old.
- Multiple toys enable sharing and playing with others.
- Builds hand-eye coordination which is important at this age.
- Very reasonably priced for what you get.
- You and your 4 year old girl’s idea of “music” are sure to differ. Prepare yourself with earplugs beforehand. :)
Twenty-four months is the earliest most girls express interest in playing with musical instruments. Satisfy that creative curiosity with this set of musical instruments. You’ll get maracas, a xylophone, blocks, a drum and sleigh bells with this set. You’ll also appreciate the carrying bag – it’s great to store the instruments when needed, and will come in handy when you take them for a play date or overnight trip.
The wide range of instruments give your 4 year old a chance to explore different sounds and styles of musical play. The variety also helps to prevent toy boredom and burnout. As your young girl ages and begins to socialize more, having numerous instruments available provides an easy means to share with other children.
- Worry-free guarantee means you don’t need to worry about giving your 4 year old a mini-computer that she likely will end up finding a way to break.
- Great for trips, plane rides, or other times a child needs to entertain themselves without being able to move around.
- Included subscription includes a wide variety of children’s books to read – it’s not all fun and games!
- If you haven’t already bought into the Amazon “Co-Prosperity Sphere” of content, you’ll need to – it’s not worth much without the content Amazon provides.
- Amazon parental controls take a little time to learn how to use effectively.
Want to get your 4 year old a tablet, but afraid of quickly they might break it? The Fire 7 Kids Edition is a great tablet for you.
You get a powerful 7-inch tablet in a kid-proof stand – made for little girls hands to be able to grasp easily. The included year of Amazon Free Time provides access to age-appropriate apps, games, books and content from names you know, like PBS Kids, Disney and Nickelodeon. Parental controls leave you in charge of what your 4 year old watches.
And since kids will be kids…if she ends up breaking this Kindle during the first two years by dropping, stomping, spilling, throwing or the multitude of other ways kids break toys, you can simply return it to Amazon to get a replacement. That’s the worry-free guarantee.
These devices come with 16GB of internal storage, but you’ll likely want to invest in an SD card to give you some more space to save content for your child. Prices on flash memory have dropped so much you’ll be amazed how much storage you’ll be able to get for cheap.
- Perfect for exploring a bit away from home – yet not too far!
- Great for your 4 year old to keep up with adults on walks around the neighborhood.
- Different colors are available so she can express her unique style.
- While better than most scooters, small wheel sizes can get caught on smaller potholes and rocks.
- The scooter is pretty stable, but a helmet is a must!
This scooter from Radio Flyer will allow your 4 year old girl to get outside and explore the world. At her age, she’s ready to head down the driveway and onto the sidewalks – to get a little taste of independence while still under the protective eye of adults.
It’s constructed of high-quality materials so it should last. The handlebars are adjustable so there is some room for the toy to grow with her. The three-wheel design adds much more stability than you’d find in a normal 2 wheel scooter. The Lean-to-Steer technology is unique. Your daughter will lean to a side with the handlebars and the wheels will turn. This helps to prevent oversteering that can lead to falls on other toys.
While the wheels are much bigger than some other scooters, she’ll still need to be aware of some rocks and cracks.
- It has everything to help put your kid into an imaginary world of fun, quickly.
- Can handle quite a bit of normal-play punishment.
- Some people never outgrow Star Wars – this toy could last for many years of play as your child grows.
- You know how Disney was able to afford to buy the Star Wars franchise? Take a look at the price tag.
- Your child will need at least two of these to play with others.
The only way your little Star Wars fan could have more fun with this toy would be if it were made of plasma, not plastic. It has everything you’d expect – the lights, sounds and feel of a high-quality Disney toy.
It can handle not only imaginary play, but also some real-world swordplay as well. It’s not indestructible – if kids try to break these, they certainly can. But it will hold up well under the normal rigors of daily play.
Our Process For Selecting The Best Toys For 4 year old girls
We spend weeks writing all of our toy review and gift guides. We know you rely on our input, and we take that trust seriously. Our writers and editors have spent approximately 16 hours researching and testing the most popular toys for 4 year old girls that you can find on the market in January 2023.
All of this time and resources are spent to bring this toy guide to you – we’ve put in the time to make sure our recommendations are ones you can trust.
We also update these lists daily. That’s because we don’t want to provide you with toys that are no longer in-stock – a gift you can’t buy isn’t worth much to you, no matter how cool it might be. We have reviewed many more toys than we list in this guide – and many of them are good but not quite as great as the ones that made the cut.
As toys move in and out of stock, the list will change. We want this list to help you get the best toys you can for your 4 year old this Holiday season.