Family Product and Toy Reviewer
Do you have an interest in experimenting with new educational toys and products? Do you enjoy sharing your opinions with others? Are you located in the Milwaukee-Madison Metro area?
If so, Fractus Learning would like to talk to you!
Fractus Learning is part of the Peninsula Industries Inc. digital publishing organization. Our writers reach over 1.2 million readers each year. We strive to provide parents and educators with useful information to help
We have openings for Toy and Product Reviewers. These “Friends of Fractus” are given products to review along with the children in their family. After putting the products through their paces, they share their results in our numerous review pieces to help other parents and teachers make unbiased, educated purchasing decisions. Compensation is decided on a piece-by-piece basis before the review, but can be either monetary and/or keeping the review item.
We are flexible on how many products per year you review once you have delivered your first quality article.
As a reviewer, you will be required to keep track of your family’s experience using the product. While each product review is different, there are some unifying characteristics a successful reviewer will have:
- Exceptional English communication skills. Comfort in writing is a plus, but we have worked with parents who recorded their experience in video or audio formats.
- Ability to review and critique with excellent attention to detail
- Be innovative and creative, full of ideas and excited to make a real impact
- Positive growth mindset, keen to experiment, learn and have fun
- Children between the ages of 1 and 16 available to work with while reviewing the toys.
- Ability to stick to deadlines.
- Currently reside within a reasonable driving distance from the Pewaukee, WI HQ of Fractus Learning. We may need to set up a time to take some pictures or deliver products to your home.
An Advantage If:
- You feel comfortable taking high-quality photos and/or videos of reviewed products.
- You enjoy sharing your work with your social network.
- Your work will be shared with our million-plus yearly readers.
- Get compensated to play with new and fun toys with your children.
- Potential for other writing opportunities in the future.
How To Apply or Find Out More:
If you meet the requirements, please send a letter of interest to jobs <at> fractuslearning.com. Include the age of your child(ren), your city or town, and why you think you’d be a great fit for the reviewer role.
And if you have any questions or things you would like to discuss, just shoot us an email.