When your little one starts clutching their diaper or shows other signs of being ready, it’s time to purchase the best potty training seat for them. A sudden interest in the bathroom is another sign that your toddler is ready for moving from diapers to a potty chair and on to the potty training seat.
By selecting the perfect potty chair or potty training seat, you help your toddler to seamlessly transition with anxiety or fear of the unknown. To help you in your task, we’ve created a list of the best potty training seats for different situations and needs.
Best Potty Training Seat
· The training set is adjustable to fit your toilet seat.
· A handle to hang it against the bathroom wall.
· The sloping splash guard avoids spills outside the toilet.
· Your toddler doesn’t need help to place the toilet trainer on the seat and to remove it afterwards.
· It may be pricey for some because it costs more than other potty training seats.If you were looking for a customizable fit for your toilet so that the potty training seat doesn’t slip, then the Babybjörn Toilet Trainer Seat is one of the best potty training seats you can buy.
Great Choice For: Customizable Fit
The Fisher-Price Learning-To-Flush Potty Training isn’t lights, camera, action, but almost. There’s lights, musical ditties, and rewarding potty sounds when your toddler flushes the potty chair. The water tank lights up, and a jolly yay accompanied by a water flushing sound rewards your toddler for completing the actions. It delightfully builds confidence in your child with the cheerful reward.
The conveniently removable bowl cleans easily, and the potty chair includes a splash guard.
A combination of a potty chair and a removable ring for the toilet seat may grow with your child as they transition from diapers to potty to the adult toilet. Toddlers who are adjusting may hold onto the side handles to help them balance and feel more secure.
The Fisher-Price learn-to-flush potty may seem expensive because it is priced higher than other potty training seats. It isn’t really because you are purchasing a potty chair and a toilet training seat as one unit.
The frustration-free packaging may delight any adult who doesn’t like going to war with packaging material until they want to throw the gift against the wall because they can’t open it. The 100% recyclable packaging material opens effortlessly.
- Inspires toddlers to learn to flush with delightful lights and sound rewards.
- The potty chair mimics the real toilet with twirling water and flushing sound.
- A removable potty ring fits on a standard toilet seat.
- The combination of the potty chair and potty toilet training seat grows with the needs of the child as they transition from potty to toilet.
- The potty trainer must be completely dry or else it will keep singing, which can be irritating when it disturbs you in the middle of the night.
With this potty trainer seat, you are buying two systems in one, a potty chair for potty training, and a potty ring for the toilet training stage. When moving your toddler from the potty chair to the standard toilet, the removable ring, the twirling water and flushing sounds are already familiar to your child, which may encourage and make the transition less strange to them.
Great Choice For: Rewarding your Toddler
If you are looking for a clutter-free potty training seat, then the Mayfair 188SLOW 000 Built-in Potty Training Set is the next step in toilet training your toddler. It is a combination of a standard toilet seat and the potty training seat. The built-in plastic toddler training seat secures magnetically to the standard toilet seat.
No potty chairs or training seats will be lying around in your bathroom. The seat blends in; most visitors won’t even notice it. It motivates your toddler to use the toilet the same way adults do but with a comfortable seat. Now they can independently use the bathroom and feel all grown-up.
The slow closing lid gives ample time for little fingers to be out of the way. The STA-TITE Seat Fastening System keeps the toilet seat in place. When your toddler has outgrown the training toilet seat, unclip it and remove it move.
- A clutter-free bathroom. No potty training seats leaning against the wall or lying on the floor.
- The training seat unclips to clean or when no longer required.
- It comes in oval and round shapes.
- If the potty training seat doesn’t stay up, it could be because of the tank and bowl not being level, which requires adjusting the tank bolts.
With the built-in potty training seat, your toddler may use the toilet independently, and your bathroom stays tidy. The removable toddler training seat clips off for cleaning and storage purposes.
Great Choice For: Clutter-free Bathroom
- The potty chair is designed to look like a miniature adult toilet with the same flushing sound.
- A built-in wipe compartment conveniently places the wipes within reach for cleaning.
- The potty topper is also a toddler toilet training seat that fits on the standard toilet. A hanger conveniently stores it on the side of the toilet.
- Cleaning the potty chair bowl is always a challenge.
Great Choice For: Mimicking a real toilet
- The foldable potty training seat with its carry bag is ideal for traveling.
- It is a potty chair with self-standing legs or converts into a toilet training seat that fits most toilets.
- Included are three disposable liners that fit over the potty chair.
- It may be too low on the ground for some children to sit comfortably.
Great Choice For: Traveling and Portability
- Your toddler boy learns to aim in a fun and entertaining way.
- The front urinal section detaches for cleaning purposes.
- The potty training urinal attaches to the wall at the right height for your boy. He doesn’t have to balance on a step stool while trying to aim into the urinal simultaneously.
- He may not understand how to let the tongue spin, which could frustrate him. Throwing water on the frog’s tongue could help him understand what he should do.
Great Choice For: Boys urinal training
- The step stool ladder adjusts in height to help toddlers reach the toilet.
- A padded cushion avoids sitting on a cold seat and is removable to wash.
- The design protects your child’s spine during toilet training.
- Although it disassembles for storage purposes, it may be cumbersome in small bathrooms.
Great Choice For: Step stool height added
- A splash of color gives it a beautiful look without being too bright.
- It has a hook for hanging it when not in use.
- The nonslip material prevents the seat from shifting under the child.
- The splashguard may be too low to avoid a spill.
Great Choice For: Stylish simplicity
If we compare all the models of standalone and small-sized potty training seats, then it is evident that there is a model for each child and what works best for the parent too. The Fisher-Price Potty Training, Learn-to-Flush is the best potty training product to be used as a standalone potty seat and as a potty training seat.
The Skyroku Potty Training Seat includes a step stool for kids who can’t reach the standard toilet while the Soraco Frog Training Urinal attaches to the wall at the height of the boy.
For simplicity, the Jool Potty Training Seat is ideal potty training seat whereas the Kalencom Potette folds flat for traveling.
Babybjörn training seat has an adjustable knob to fit most toilet seats securely. The Mayfair built-in potty training seat blends in with the toilet; people won’t even notice it.
The unisex Summer Infant Potty Chair and the Frog Urinal for boys are like the real thing.
We want you to know...
We here at Fractus Learning wish to be as transparent as possible. Fractus Learning will receive a small commission (at no cost to you) for purchases by users following our links. These payments (along with advertising) allow us to continue to provide high-quality free content to you, our readers.