In A Hurry? Here's the Top 5 Toys For Nine Year Old Girls
If your young adult is into art and crafts, this gift will mesmerize them for months to come.
Pandemic draws you into the urgency of saving humanity against four spreading viruses. Find the cure. Treat the sick. Stop a pandemic outbreak.
The alluring aroma, colors, and BUBBLES of the Two Sisters Spa Bubble Bomb Unicorn Surprise may lure any kid at bath time…plus there is a surprise unicorn toy in each bath bomb.
This toy tea set is good enough to eat off of - literally! Made of FDA-approved for food-contact materials, your daughter can play pretend and be safe at the same time.
A practical gift for unicorn lovers who like ice in their water and hot soup lunchtime.
- Perfect gift for kids that love to paint, draw, or show other artistic traits.
- Projects can be completed in a weekend so they don’t have to dominate your house.
- This crate introduces unique crafting materials and interesting techniques.
- Non-traditional gift can be perfect for kids that crave their uniqueness.
- Not all kids will be interested in these projects – you’ll know if it’s right for your girl.
- Crates are given out randomly so there’s no guarantee which project you’ll get next month. Can be good or bad.
The Doodle Crate makes our best toy and gift list for 9 year olds because it’s different than the average gift. It’s not for every young adult, but those with an artistic bent will really appreciate your thoughtfulness once they receive it.
Every month, a “crate” is mailed to your child. Inside are numerous projects based around the theme of the month. It’s not just painting or drawing – projects require working in different materials including wood, clay, and resins. Different styles of artistic expression are explored each month. There are also written and video resources provided to allow inclined kids to explore the subject more thoroughly.
Not every 9 year old girl will love this gift – but it’s the perfect gift for the kid that’s shown an interest in art in the past. I know in my family, my youngest son had a blast working on his project. I’m confident your creative kid will enjoy the Doodle Crate as well.
- A challenging game that is easy to learn.
- Players experience the urgency and drama as if they are part of the Pandemic world.
- Cooperative play. Teamwork is essential to save humanity.
- Players who prefer playing against other players may find a cooperative concept difficult to grasp
- Need to play a game before players understand the game
If the idea of saving the world interests you, then join the disease control team in Pandemic and protect the world against deadly diseases. You play against time to find the cures before the virus spreads.
It’s essential to work together as a team to find solutions. Pandemic is a great game to inspire teamwork and strategic play. Players must decide which actions to take next. Do they treat the diseases, find a new cure, build research stations, or fly or drive across the globe?
The game starts with nine infected cities. With each round, the number increases, and epidemic cards may re-infect previous cities that may cause chaos if wrong actions are taken.
Easy to understand the board game allows for all ages to play, requiring tactical and strategic moves to save the world. Players control the difficulty level by deciding how many epidemic cards they place in the deck.
Number of players: 2-4
Set up time: 10-15 minutes
Average Playtime: 25-45 minutes
Complexity Level: Medium to High
Recommended ages: 8+ years
Reviewed recommended ages: 8+ years
- Dramatic colored water and alluring aromas may intrigue any reluctant kid to the bath.
- The bath bombs are about the size of a tennis ball and make lots of bubbles.
- Inside each bath bomb is a unicorn toy surprise that is released as the bath bomb fizzes and bubbles.
- The pieces may be a choking hazard for toddlers younger than three years old.
The Two Sisters Spa Bubble Bath Bombs may entice any kid to bath with all the bubbles…and the fun unicorn gift surprise inside the bath bomb. Yes, inside each bubble bath bomb is a treasure, a unicorn toy, or a unicorn jewelry piece. For little boys, there is the Superhero Kit with fun superhero figurines and keepsakes.
The secret is to use water pressure for the ultimate experience. Drop the bath bomb into the water while the bath is filling with water. Before long, you will have fragrant, colorful bath water with lots and lots of bubbles. Each bath bomb is about the size of a tennis ball…can you imagine the fizzing and bubbles!
Another surprise is the unicorn toy or jewelry that is released from within the bath bomb. It could be a unicorn necklace, a ring, squishies, unicorn horn or finger puppets, lip gloss, or a bracelet hidden within, waiting for an excited kid to have a bath.
The toys and products are created by moms who work flexi-hours because family is important to them. Being moms, they know which unicorn gifts and toys to select that will thrill little girls and little boys, who like all things superhero related.
- Made in the USA of BPA-free, recycled milk jugs.
- Easy to clean – it’s dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze!
- Your 9 year old girl will build both fine and gross motor skills playing with this set.
- Great for tub play as well.
- Built to last for years of play.
- You pay extra for the Earth-friendly construction.
If your young ::age:: girl is looking for a toy tea set to go along with tea time, the Green Toys Tea Set is a great choice. she can play while being nice to the environment at the same time. You see, these tea cups, pots, plates, creamer and sugar bowl are all made of food-grade recycled materials. This is awesome because it means you can actually drink from the set without worrying about hot water melting plastic or leeching and undesirable chemicals.
This tea set is wonderful. The toy items are sturdy while still being small enough for little hand’s to easily handle. It is safe to eat and drink from, washes easily, and quite resistant to scratches and blemishes. Some people aren’t aware that toy manufacturers now have to put little holes to prevent suffocation in any toy a young girl might jam in their mouth. The sugar bowl is the one in this set with the holes – so if you pour a powder in the bowl, it won’t stay there!
These cups are kid-sized, not doll-sized – so they’ll be able to drink more than a sip when playing make-believe. It’s one of the best tea sets out there for kids!
- The thermos water bottle keeps drinks cold all day and hot for 12 hours.
- The beautiful design looks good anywhere—at school, the office, camping, or shopping.
- It is constructed from food-grade stainless steel, which ensures quality and safety.
- The water bottle isn’t dishwasher safe.
What stays cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours? A Onebottl UnicornPower Stainless Steel Water bottle! It’s ideal for unicorn-preoccupied kids, teens, and adults who need a water bottle that doubles as a thermos bottle.
The double-walled vacuum insulated exterior ensures a leakproof water bottle that fits in most cupholders when traveling. It won’t leak water on your books or make a mess in the backpack. The unique unicorn design looks good on your office desk and may be the envy of friends at school. The bottle is a blush pink with colorful, clear images of unicorns on both sides of the container. To add to its cuteness, are the stickers included in the package for unicorn girls.
Light in weight, the water bottle is designed for a comfortable grip; you’ll never be without your beverage, even when shopping, camping, biking, or visiting a friend.
It is constructed from BPA-free, 304 food-grade stainless that is safe to pour your drinks into the flask. The screw-on top secures the content inside. The mouth opening is large enough to add ice for those
- The versatile art activity book has something for all kids irrespective of their art skills; they can trace and scratch-off, color the drawings, or create their doodles and drawings.
- The sturdy wire binding and hardcover protects the pages inside and endure kids’ handling.
- It is perfect for traveling and for keeping kids occupied.
- Not for kids under 5 years that may inhale the scratch coating particles.
The Unicorn Adventure Scratch and Sketch, an art activity book, is one of the best unicorn gifts to give a creative child and budding artist…and a unicorn fan. What is hidden behind the black-coated scratch-off art board pages? Even boys and girls who don’t think they can draw could be inspired to follow the tracing and drawings in the activity book. Tracing with the wooden stylus strengthens hand-eye coordination.
Kids of all ages are invited to join Polly with the unicorn on an adventure to the unicorn’s castle. Scratching the black-coated art board pages reveal rainbow swirls and glittery foil unicorn-related images. The hardcover activity book contains twenty drawings and descriptions of unicorns and friends, twenty pages for doodling, and the twenty black-coated scratch-off pages. Kids may use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to create their unique unicorn artwork and their unicorn adventure stories.
It’s not only a drawing book; it combines the story with the drawings taking kids on an adventure. Boys and girls may build confidence in their art skills and create new experiences for the unicorn combining imagination and creativity.
The hardcover activity book with its wooden styles is convenient for road trips and to keep kids occupied in restaurants and waiting rooms. It gives kids the freedom to sketch on pages at the back or for the less daring to trace and color in the drawings.
- A strategic game for two players.
- Tile pieces are durable with beautiful designs.
- Portable with a pouch for storage and travel
- Some players don’t like to have to continually concentrate during a game.
Hive is a two-player board game that requires strategic thinking like when playing Chess. The objective of the game is to protect your queen bee that she isn’t locked in by opponent bugs.
The game is quick to grasp but requires strategic thinking. Set up time is fast because you don’t require a board; a flat surface will suffice to place the tiles.
Each tile is decorated with one of the five types of bugs — each bug hast its rules of how it can move.
A portable game that can travel with you wherever you go.
Number of players: 2
Set up time: 5 minutes
Average Playtime: 15-30 minutes
Complexity Level: Medium
Recommended ages: 8-15 years
Reviewed recommended ages: 8+ years
- The jewelry box is beautifully decorated with watercolor designs that will complement a little girl’s bedroom.
- The unicorn figurine spins with the unicorn tune, and the music stops when the lids close.
- Organizing and storing her jewelry and keepsakes in the jewelry box may even inspire keeping the rest of her unicorn room tidy
- Although the age is 3-months and up, the spinning unicorn may not be sturdy enough for little clumsy fingers.
Little girls love jewelry and keepsakes, and the Jewelkeeper Musical Jewelry Box is the perfect gift to store a unicorn infatuated little girl’s jewelry and treasures. Beautiful watercolor designs of unicorns, rainbows, and the unicorn castle on a sky-blue background decorate the great gift box. It may complement your daughter’s unicorn bedroom décor and may fit nicely with her unicorn toy collection. Even not-so-unicorn-obsessed little girls may love the musical box and proudly display it on their dressing table.
Opening the lid reveals a spinning unicorn with a pink mane, and the Unicorn Tune starts to play. At the back of the box is the crank to wind up the music. The soft pink lining covers the inside to cushion her unicorn necklaces, bracelets, and other keepsakes. When unwelcome snooping siblings, barge into her room, a quick close of the lid stops the music, and all evidence of the dancing unicorn.
Parents may appreciate the sturdiness and durability of the design. The unicorn musical jewelry box is made from durable pine fiberboard material and has a chic silver-tone latch to keep the music box closed. The material complies and meets CPSIA, ASTM, and EN71safety standards and guidelines.
The Party Unicorn jewelry box is already packaged for gifting for parents who don’t have time to wrap the present.
- The unicorn garden is portable and can be displayed indoors or outdoors.
- Five unicorn-related figurines decorate the garden. Your child may move them around depending on their imaginative role-playing story at that moment.
- Kids learn gardening skills while having fun.
- The seeds and soil aren’t included in the package.
Your child may not have a unicorn in the garden, but they can create their unique unicorn garden with Creative Roots Create Your Own Unicorn Garden kit. The 10-inch plastic planter is a nice size for a sustainable garden project for kids indoors or outdoors.
Each child creates a unique garden by planting or decorating with the flowers, herbs, or plants they wish to have in the garden. You don’t even have to buy seeds; they can also use plants from your backyard or flower bed. Some unicorn gardens may well have daisies, pansies, and violets. Other may have more tropical effect with ferns and ground covers. For some, a quick-growing herb garden could be a great idea. It’s up to your child!
The five hand-painted figurines create a personal touch and inspire imaginative play. Your kid may move the castle, two unicorn figurines, the toadstool, and a butterfly around depending on how their creative story unfolds.
Gardening is a soothing exercise that provides delayed gratification after you see the plants grow and flower. Start by layering the planter with soil (seeds and soil not included in the package). Place the garden accessories as desired. Add the plants or flowers and display your garden for all to see.
If your kid doesn’t want to create a live garden, they can use fake moss, and toy trees and shrubs to develop their unicorn garden.
- With the design on both sides, it doesn’t matter in which hand your child holds the mug.
- Add hot water and see the unicorn tail change color.
- The unicorn mug, with its unique trademarked design, is decorative on its own and earns a position with the other unicorn collectibles.
- You’ll have to wait for your turn because everyone will want to drink out of the mug.
The Color Changing Unicorn Mug is a great unicorn gift for kids and adults who enjoy their coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and other hot drinks that works the magic. There’s a reason the unicorn face looks like it’s smiling as if it has a secret. When you pour hot water into the unicorn mug, the unicorn’s hair changes into beautiful rainbow colors.
The design is on both sides of the mug, so it doesn’t matter whether your child is left-handed or right-handed; they will see the color-changing effect. The manufacturer, Infloatables, guarantees a quality ceramic mug with their trademarked Unicorn Mug Design that won’t scratch off.
With a one-of-a-kind design, the 3D mug is decorative enough to earn a particular spot on your desk, in your bedroom, office, or a special place among the other unicorn collectibles. Display it empty or use it to store your pencils, markers, or pens.
It is one of the best unicorn gifts for kids or adults who adore unicorns. They will be delighted with such an original unicorn gift but wait until you offer them a hot drink in their new unicorn mug. It’s a jaw-dropping experience the first time they see the hair of the unicorn change into rainbow colors.
- Included experiments are age-appropriate and fun for the family to work together.
- Great for bathtub and sandbox play when younger, but grows into science experiments as your child ages.
- High replay value since equipment can be used to do other experiments available for free on the internet.
- While most are common household items, you need to provide the ingredients for the experiments.
Encourage interest in science and experimental learning with this award-winning lab set. The Learning Resources Primary Science Lab set comes with a ton of kid-friendly science tools. All 12 pieces are correctly sized for 9 year old children to be able to handle.
Younger girls might just use the toy to play make-believe unless you or another adult take them step by step through the instructions. On the other hand, older children can use the included experiment cards to learn more about the physical world around them. Once you’ve gone through all the included experiments, you are free to use the equipment to tackle other experiments about the world around you.
- Relaxing yet competitive game for two players
- Quick but engaging game
- Ideal for kids, teenagers, and couples
- Not for gamers who want complicated, integrated games and not a relaxing game
Patchwork may look straightforward, but there’s a catch. Uneven pieces of fabric require strategic planning and the ability to solve problems. When you’ve placed your fabric piece on the board, you can’t move it.
Created by game designer Uwe Rosenberg, this classic board game inspires creativity, problem-solving, and healthy competition. The competitive game challenges players to create the highest score with their patchwork quilt design.
A game could take up to 45 minutes, depending on the competitive play. The idea is to complete as much of the quilt as possible with the unique shapes. Kids who like solving puzzles will enjoy that element in the game. Creative kids who want to become textile designers will enjoy the idea of creating a quilt with odd pieces.
The secret lies in the buttons, which is the money currency and gives the quilt that final touch.
If you enjoy Tetris, then you may enjoy this engaging quilting game with its strategic puzzle-solving element.
Number of players: 2
Set up time: 5 minutes
Average Playtime: 15-30 minutes
Complexity Level: Easy
Recommended ages: 8-15 years
Reviewed recommended ages: 8-adults
- A card-theme board game for a variety of ages.
- Easy to learn and fun to play.
- Teaches kids card game principles.
- Too many players fill up the board too soon.
Sequence is a two-player board game that requires strategic and decision-making skills. The object is to create a row of five pieces while simultaneously blocking your opponent from creating their rows.
The board shows two packs of cards. Each card lies with its image face up. Each player is dealt seven cards. When it’s your turn, you select a card in your hand to play by placing a chip on one of the two options on the board. That’s where the strategy and fun start, choosing the right one that will enhance your play.
There’s always the wild card to benefit a player and have a negative impact on the opponent. The Jack can be played as any card, or you could remove an opponent’s chip from the board.
The player who scores the required number of sequences wins.
Number of players: 2-3 or up to 12 in three teams
Set up time: 5 minutes
Average Playtime: 10-30 minutes
Complexity Level: Easy
Recommended ages: 7+ years
Reviewed recommended ages: 6+ years
- The gift set is a combination of 5 unicorn gifts, including jewelry that all girls adore.
- The makeup bag is a nice size for makeup or to store jewelry and other unicorn items that a girl wants to keep safe and within reach.
- The unicorn backpack or gym bag and the makeup bag have the same unicorn design. There are ten design sets to choose from.
- The drawstring bag may not support heavy items.
Any unicorn-infatuated toddler, tween, or teen may be smitten with the Unicorn Gift Set that contains five unicorn gifts; two of the gifts is what all women love—jewelry. Why not make a few girls happy at once and use it as the birthday party favor at your little girls’ birthday celebration?
When they see the unicorn bracelet and pendant necklace, the little girls are going to be ecstatic and forget about all the sweet treats. Armed with their jewelry, they are ready for some unicorn birthday fun.
The makeup bag may also be used to store the jewelry and other unicorn keepsakes. A small zip pouch inside the bag safely keeps smaller items separate from the others and avoid accidentally losing it when unzipping the bag. The larger bag that is ideal for gym clothes and other girly things has a drawstring for quick access to the content.
All items have unicorn designs that match the other pieces in the unicorn gift set. Dr. Unicorn created ten different designs to choose from; each represents some characteristic of a unicorn and varies in the background color.
- The soft-tip nature of darts means there is virtually no chance of damaging property or other children while playing with these toys.
- Gun is lightweight enough that most school-aged children can participate in the fun.
- Real camaraderie is built up among teammates.
- Darts are easy to lose. They especially seem to find their way into the vacuum cleaner. You’ll want to buy some extras.
- There are many Nerf Blaster choices – so your child may prefer a toy for a different playstyle.
Nerf dart blasters are a perennial favorite of boys and girls everywhere. The N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster is no exception to this rule. With this blaster gun, you’ll be able to fire 6 darts in a row up to 90 feet. Just slam the slide to reload and you are on your way. That’s right, this blaster doesn’t require batteries.
While fine to shoot at targets by yourself, the real fun comes when a group of girls organize into teams and play tag or other games. Kids learn to implement strategy, cooperate with teammates and burn off a ton of energy running around outside while working to tag opposing team members.
- The award-winning craft kit contains six different projects that teach a variety of crafting skills.
- Everything is in the kit to make the items, including the instructions your daughter can follow.
- The crafts have practical usage; she can wear it, play with, or hang it in her bedroom as a decoration.
- Some kids may be too young and don’t have the motor skills or hand-eye coordination for the more delicate work, like cutting small pieces of adhesive.
Craft-Tastic I Love Unicorns Kit is the craft gift for tweens and teens that enjoy making things and the solution for moms who don’t always have the ideas or the materials. Everything your kid needs to create the six unicorn-related items are inside the box; you don’t have to purchase anything extra.
The unicorn craft kit won the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award in 2017 and consisted of six unicorn-related items your child can make. The entertainment doesn’t stop with making the items; each item has a practical use. She can play with the wearable rainbow unicorn tail, cuddle the stuffie, decorate her room with the colorful unicorn garland, or wear the jewelry.
The 188 items in the kit are made of sturdy material and come with explicit instruction for each project. She may learn new crafting abilities, improve her hand-eye coordination and finer motor skills, and have lots of fun in the process.
It is an excellent idea for a birthday gift or to keep for the days she is sick in bed and needs something to keep her occupied. With six projects, friends who share her love of unicorns may join in the crafting fun.
- The unicorn sneakers are trendy, and fashionably designed by award-winning global leaders in footwear.
- Rubber soles give your daughter secure footing wherever she steps.
- Switch on the button and in addition to rainbows, and bright unicorn lights flash to dazzle any kid.
- Girl’s sneakers may be too narrow for a broader foot.
If you’ve been searching for unicorn sneakers for your daughter, one of the best unicorn gifts is the Skechers Unicorn Craze Sneaker. It’s fashionable and trendy and made by an award-winning global leader in lifestyle footwear.
It has the rainbows, unicorns, and buttons for bright lights with each step to fascinate a little girl. If you can’t find the light button, it’s in the clouds. Look at the end of the rainbow below the ankle.
She’ll love stepping into her unicorn footwear constructed from 100% textile for a long-lasting experience. Rubber soles may keep her from losing her footing on slippery surfaces. The Little Kid size fits kids between 4-8 years, and the Big Kid navy/multi unicorn sneakers are sized for tween girls aged 8-12 years old.
- Teach kids to save with the piggy bank shaped like a unicorn head.
- The ceramic material is durable and beautifully designed to display it in your unicorn-crazed child’s bedroom.
- It’s easy to remove the stopper to reveal the savings content.
The Beriwinkle Ceramic Unicorn Piggy Bank is the best unicorn gift to teach kids about finances. After all, if you want to go on adventures or enlarge your unicorn toys collection, you need to start saving.
The glazed ceramic unicorn head is available in six different colors to complement the décor in a child’s room. With more than one unicorn fan in the household, the different colors will avoid mixing up the piggy banks. If you have an avid saver, why not collect all the colors and have a unicorn display in their bedroom?
With dimensions, 7.5 x 9 x 4.5 inches the unicorn piggy bank isn’t too large for the dressing table or a bookshelf. The base is sturdy so that it won’t topple over and break. Then it is within arm’s length when kids want to add money to their piggy bank through the slot at the top.
When the unicorn piggy bank is full, or there’s a new unicorn toy to buy, the stopper at the bottom opens the bank and reveals the content. Note that it’s easy to remove the stopper, which means curious eyes may want to see how much money was saved.
Although it’s a piggy bank, the design is so tasteful, that it could be a great birthday or Christmas gift for any unicorn fan who collects unicorns or for people who enjoy unique décor.
- Jumping helps your 9 year old girl develop muscles and balance while burning off energy.
- Tramp comes with a long list of safety features to make jumping as safe as it can be.
- Your kid’s friends will always be over at your place when you are the ‘trampoline house’.
- Parents need to supervise play – there are dangers involved if instructions aren’t followed.
- This isn’t a small toy. You need to have dedicated space in your backyard to set up and jump.
As we mentioned in our outdoor trampolines review, we think this toy is a winner. Safety is a prime concern in the design of this model. It’s so important, Skywalker has made sure this model exceeds all American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) requirements.
We like the ‘W’ supports – they give more stability to the trampoline. The padded poles and enclosure net are well-made and help to keep your 9 year old is safe. The basketball hoop is a nice touch – it has a breakaway rim and even comes with 2 basketballs. It’ll keep your children and friends entertained for hours at a time. A great gift.
- Active noise cancellation makes them great for car or air travel.
- Long battery life means they can be used all-day.
- Fold-able for easy storage
- Also comes with a 3.5mm cord for wired use.
- While better for noise reduction, ear-cup design can make some ears uncomfortable.
- Plastic headband designs are nearly always weaker than metal ones. These won’t be indestructible.
Everyone likes to listen to their music, videos and games with a good set of headphones. These active noise-cancelling headphones are a good deal for the price. You get dual microphone cancellation technology, along with the option of either using a Bluetooth or wired connection to your device. That’s nice because kids (and adults) will forget to charge these headphones on occasion, but you’ll still be able to use them.
These aren’t going to compete with $400 headphones – but at well under $100 you’ll have trouble finding anything better. The plastic headband is well made, but might eventually break if you have a large head. A nice hard case will help ensure your girl doesn’t accidentally break the headphones by stepping on them.
I like the noise-canceling feature because it’s really handy when trying to study or traveling by plane – and with how well constructed these headphones are your child will likely end up having a chance to do both while owning them. They also function as a headset for talking on the phone as well.
Our Process For Selecting The Best Toys And Gifts For 9 year old girls
We spend weeks writing all of our toy review and gift guides. We know you rely on our input, and we take that trust seriously. Our writers and editors have spent around 23 hours researching and testing the most popular toys for 9 year old girls that you can buy in November 2023.
All of this time and resources are spent to bring this toy guide to you – we’ve put in the time to make sure our recommendations are ones you can trust.
We also update these lists daily. That’s because we don’t want to provide you with toys that are no longer in-stock – a gift you can’t buy isn’t worth much to you, no matter how cool it might be to play with. We have reviewed many more toys than we list in this guide – and many of them are good gifts. They just aren’t quite as great as the ones that made the cut.
As toys move in and out of stock, the list will change. We want this list to help you get the best toys as gifts that you can for your 9 year old this Holiday season.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gifts for Nine-Year-Old Girls
Are dolls an excellent gift for nine-year-old girls?
It all depends on your little girl. If she still has fun playing with dolls, then giving her a doll for a birthday gift or receiving her favorite doll at Christmas could make her very happy. If she likes her Barbie, you could expand her collection by buying one of her dolls, new clothes, and accessories.
Girls and boys develop individually and at their pace. Your little girl may not be interested in playing with dolls anymore, but she could still like to collect toys or display her favorite dolls in her room.
Some girls may have outgrown dolls. As much as it could’ve been their favorite toy a year ago, they are no longer interested in dolls. In the gift guide, there are ample other types of gifts you can buy a nine-year-old if they don’t play with dolls anymore.
What can I buy my daughter as a birthday gift?
Little girls love everything about birthday parties, from deciding on a theme, writing out invitations to the day of her birthday. She will receive lots of gifts because she is going to want to invite lots of friends.
Although she receives tons of gifts on her birthday, and you spent time and money on her birthday party, she still expects a special gift from her parents. Birthday parties often cost more than a parent wanted to spend. You want her birthday to be a great day, and that includes giving her a great birthday gift.
One of the best gifts for nine-year-old girls are gifts that entertain them for hours. You want to give her something she may enjoy after the excitement of the party has faded. The Doodle Crate listed in our gift guide is an excellent gift for her. The craft ideas may stimulate her imagination and creativity while teaching her new crafts and arts. It’s not a once-off gift; it is ongoing. She receives a Doodle Crate every month with new ideas and activities.
What should I get her for Christmas?
The most significant challenge parents may have at buying Christmas gifts for a nine-year-old daughter is deciding what NOT to give her for Christmas. Most boys and girls have entirely bought into the experiencing Christmas. They are thrilled with every aspect of it and enjoy everything that leads up to the day. To them, however, the best is finding out what is in their stockings on Christmas morning.
Ask her, and she is going to give you a long list of everything she wants. There will be more than enough toys and gifts to fill many stockings. Your dilemma is deciding what to buy and what gifts to leave for later in the year.
What gift do you buy for a girl who has everything?
If your daughter has everything and you have no idea what to buy her as a gift, think out of the box. Little girls at this age love jokes and to laugh at things that they deem funny. A humourous gift may entertain her and her friends. Funny and unusual gifts are played with repeatedly because there are always new spectators to entertain. Even if she doesn’t have an audience, she will enjoy the funny gift.
She is old enough to appreciate an experience gift. Buy her tickets to a concert, to a sports event, spend a day at the aquarium, at the planetarium, or take her on an outing that interests her. You can combine the experience gift with a toy that complements the excursion. For example, give her a telescope if she is interested in the stars, a book about the ocean to remind her of the day at the aquarium, or a camera to capture memorable photos.
A book is always an excellent gift for a child at any age. If she is a reader and prefers to read a specific genre, then the latest book or series in that genre could be the best gift for her. A book on jokes or other funny stories will make her laugh. A factbook with exciting facts about her hobbies or interest is another great gift idea.
What are the best types of gifts for a nine-year-old girl?
The types of gifts for a nine-year-old girl are endless, but it is always best to buy her something that is in line with her interests or hobbies. She may have outgrown her dolls, but a stuffed toy is an ageless toy; many adults treasure their stuffed toys on their beds.
Friends play an essential role in her social life. You can’t go wrong with a gift that she can play with her friends. Board games, sports toys, imaginative toys, and arts and crafts are great examples of the type of gifts that will entertain them.
Nine-year-olds like their sports. They are physically active and enjoy playing one or more games. She will appreciate sports equipment but also gifts that enhance physical activity like volleyball, trampoline jumping, snowboarding, or swimming.
Most girls like to dance and sing along with friends or perform solo. They enjoy showing off their latest moves or song. Gifts like kids, microphones, karaoke kits, dance clothes, and dance music may delight your budding singing dancer. Dance classes may also be another great gift that could teach her the basic moves.