How many teachers in your school would you consider truly tech-savvy?
Well, that is exactly what we are trying to find out. As part of an upcoming report, we are getting numbers from schools around the globe to determine just how tech-savvy teachers in 2012 really are.
It takes under a minute to enter and you could WIN FREE access to our latest Fractus Learning Online Training Course for your entire school staff.
For helping us, we would like to help your school in return
The Top 3 Schools with the most submissions will recieve FREE accounts for every teacher in the school, letting your staff take part in our very latest online training course – Introduction To Online Video And Screencasting
Steps to enter
- Nominate your school by submitting an answer below
- Encourage colleagues and staff to enter to boost your schools chances of winning
- Share this competition with your PLN using the sharebar on the left of screen
- On the 22nd November 2012 we will contact and announce our winners
Competition Now Closed
[toggle title=”Terms and conditions”]
- All submitted details are strictly confidential
- No submitted data will be given to third-party
- All winning entrants will be contacted via submitted email address
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
- Fractus Learning reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason
Image courtesy of Flickr, JD Hancock